Saturday, March 11, 2023

"Believe in the me who believes in you."

    Ever since I was either four or five I have watched Anime. It started with either Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon or Yu-gi-oh. Many of the themes from these shows have followed me throughout my life, but one above all has helped, and guided me in times of uncertainty.

    Whether it's a decision we make at work, with our families, or at school, we all face moments throughout our daily lives where we might doubt ourselves. So what do I do when it's my turn to go through a moment of uncertainty? Maybe it's because of my therapy sessions, but I channel my inner child (Little Diegito) and he tells me the following: "Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you."
    I haven't taken the MO-100 exam yet. I plan to after today's class 03/11/2023. I'm not going to lie, I have struggled with this class, and 98% of that has been because of my poor time management skills, but I know that I have my own personal cheerleader that is there who I can "look" at to push forward and persevere. Not just while I take this exam, but in whatever context I might need little Diegito's reassurance.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on conquering the MO-100 Word certification exam, Diego ^_^

    We can all use an inner child like Diegito in us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. - Charlie Wardle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there needs to be a certain comfort level and acceptance of ones self to go through this life. It is the process of doing that in which people get hung up on. Therapy is a good thing and I hope it is helping . Congratulations on passing the MOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this motto. We have to learn to get confident by ourselves if we are doing correct things. The spirit of "Believe in the me who believes in you" can enhance our mentality and make us more confident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also struggle with poor time management and this class has not been easy. However, passing the MO-100 was a huge accomplishment and a reminder that the mind is powerful. I wish you the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half the battle is knowing my friend! You know what needs to be done brother, I too believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear you passed the MOS 100! I believe we are given what we can handle and in the end of all the struggle we become stronger individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In other words, "believe in the self-confident version of yourself". That works for some people but not for most I'd say.

    ReplyDelete