Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The wonders of knowing how to format your illustrations

    I can count the times that I have inserted illustrations in any Word document I have ever created. Maybe 3? Maybe 5? I have never had the need for it; however I'm sure the times that I did were wrong or improperly formatted. What I loved about this lesson was having a better understanding of how to actually insert images, look up online images, as well as how to format them accordingly with the text. After having practiced on LabSim, what few documents I have created just for fun have begun to start looking more professional. Never did I imagine the depth of how much formatting goes into inserting an image or picture into a Word document.  

8 comments:

  1. Glad 4.7.6 Insert Illustrations opened your eyes on how to insert illustrations properly :-)

    Now your shapes, images, photos, Smart Arts, and 3D models will look more professional than before ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. My documents that I create for work are looking better and better the more I learn from Microsoft Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that you can insert 3D models that are animated. I'm hoping at some point I'll be able to use this feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created documents for fun. Cool!! I wish I can be interested in everything I learnt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing how to properly insert and format images can make a big difference in the overall presentation of a document, and it's a valuable skill to have. I also use images in my work and find it important to format them correctly to ensure they enhance the overall message of my document.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, whenever I need to insert a bunch of photos on word, I too did it in the worst possible way lol. But that's forever going to change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need more practice when it comes to word it's something that I don't use on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With Word's image adjustment tools, you can easily change properties like color, contrast, saturation, and tone. Word also offers built-in picture styles, which can be used to add a frame, drop shadow, and other predefined effects. Word's aesthetic choices are superb.

    ReplyDelete